It's JUNE! Which means another month for Random Acts of Kindness - started by the awesome bloggers at Book Soulmates. RAK is an awesome concept - bloggers and readers post a wishlist, and they just might get something special in their mailbox a few weeks later. And don't forget, it's not just about receiving, but giving as well! And don't forget our international friends - Book Depository has free shipping!
- "Fourth Comings" by Megan McCafferty
- "A Hundred Words for Hate" by Thomas Sniegoski
- "The Demon Trapper's Daughter" by Jana Oliver
- "How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf" by Molly Harper
- "Ascension" by Sable Grace
- "Awakened" by Ednah Walters
- "The Throne of Fire" by Rick Riordan
- "The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter
- "Abandon" by Meg Cabot
- "Unearthly" by Cynthia Hand
- "Angel Burn" by L.A. Weatherly
Ha, not much right? I can't help it! There's just so much out there that I want to read!
Here's hoping someone is randomly kind to you!
~!~ Amanda ~!~