Thursday, July 21, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday - 2 week edition

It's another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! ... On Thursday! Sorry for the delays in posting. My AOL account would not work AT ALL, so I was unable to check emails.. or do anything but sit on the phone with AOL until they fix the password issue. That said, anyone that wants to contact me from now on - contact me at my blog's email address  glowsnoveladdiction AT gmail DOT com.

So on with the updates and Wednesday funsies. Winners of my blogoversary celebration - Emails have gone out to either the authors (if you won an ebook) or to you (if you won a print book and your mailing address is needed), so please be on the lookout for those!


Now onto my received goodies!

FOR REVIEW:
"Temptation of a Highland Scoundrel" by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
"Sweet Kiss of Summer" by Sophie Gunn
 ** These will be posted on Romance Reviews Today, so look for the reviews there. **

WON:
Author swag and goodies - thanks to Anna!
"Stronger than Sin" - Caridad Pineiro
"Ripe for Pleasure" - Isobel Carr
"If He's Dangerous" - Hannah Howell

BIRTHDAY GIFTS:
Various Amazon.com gift cards - these will come in handy when I get my NEW KINDLE!! That's right, I bought a kindle! The 3G Kindle with Special Offers is only 139! Hurry and get yours if you've been holding off.
"Unearthly" - Cynthia Hand (love this book)

BOUGHT:
"Original Sin" - Lisa Desrochers

That's it for me this week. Be sure to share what you got!
Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: