Monday, April 4, 2011

RAK: Random Acts of Kindness April Edition

Book Soulmates



It's another month of RAK! I started participating rather late last month, so I figured I'll get in this month in the beginning. RAK is a great way to share some love and kindness with others, and to get some love in return! Just write up a post with your wishlist and join the fun over at Book Soulmates!

My Wishlist!:
"Awakened" by Ednah Walters
"Master of None" by Sonya Bateman
"Fourth Comings" by Megan McCafferty
"A Hundred Words for Hate" by Thomas Sniegoski
"The Demon Trappers Daughter" - Jana Oliver

Yay! I'm excited to participate once again!
Happy Reading,
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

as always ♥ Carol said...

Hey Amanda I wanted to know if you've gotten "Master of None" by Sonya Bateman from your R.A.K list yet if you haven't send me an email @
caroespejel15(at)yahoo(dot)com
have a nice day and happy reading

as always ♥, Carol
My Blog