Monday, April 5, 2010

Books Received - Yay!


I actually got some great books in over the weekend, and I'm so very excited that I wanted to share it with all of you! I apologize for the picture being so dark, I used the camera on my phone since it was handier, and I can just email myself the pictures. But let's get right into it...

"Bite Me" by Christopher Moore - book AND a tshirt (pictured). The shirt says "Bite Me" on the front, and "Don't Forget - You Suck" on the back, along with Christopher Moore's website. Love this author. I laughed my way through "You suck," and I can't wait to dive into "Bite Me." Actually, I enjoyed all of his books I've read so far. Always on the lookout for more, too. Won this great prize pack via Scifiguy. www.scifiguy.ca

"SEALed with a Ring" by Mary Margret Daughtridge. I'm a sucker for arranged marriages, or in general, when characters are forced together (into a relationship) for some reason. Also a sucker for heros. And for half-naked male torsos on book covers. Guess what this book has! - All three! It's perfect. Side note, All Romance Ebooks will be offering the first book in the SEALed series for free as an Earth Day promotion. In fact, they're offering a free ebook for 22 days this month to celebrate - on top of a few free reads they always offer. I want to thank reviewer Mason Canyon for holding this giveaway. http://masoncanyon.blogspot.com

And next... not very well pictured (Bad lighting, ahh!), is an ARC of "Shadow Bound" by Erin Kellison. This book will be released June 29th, and while I may read it soon, I might save my review for closer to the release date. "Dark fantasy meets modern fairy tale" - well, I'm intrigued already. Thanks to Dorchester Publishing for sending this one, can't wait to read it.

And last, but certainly not least.. as well as not pictured at all, since it's electronic, is "Heat Wave" by Richard Castle. I'll admit it, I'm in love with the show, and while browsing the store a few weeks ago, I happened upon this book. I didn't know they actually released "Heat Wave"... I didn't get it until a few days ago, but yay! It's already loaded onto my reader and sitting there, taunting me with it's Castle-ness.

Well, that's it for today. Seems like a good haul to me, though! But now comes the tough part... What do I read first?

Happy Reading!
~!~ Morning Glow

No comments: