Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Books received 09/09/09

You know, maybe today really is a lucky day, like I've been told. I received two books in the mail today, well.. technically I received one of them yesterday, but it was shoved into my mailbox rather late at night (Fed Ex has some odd operating times..) and I didn't notice it until today. Okay, actually I got 3 books, but one is for school.

"Dark Hunger" by Rita Herron was the poor dear left overnight in my mailbox. I got this one courtesy of Chris at http://www.stumblingoverchaos.com/ Love that blog. I check it every weekday. And I never used to be a cat person, but I find myself curious what Chaos and Mayhem are up to each day.

The second book "The Blue Enchantress" by M. L. Tyndall, the second book in the Charles Towne Belles series, was sent to me by Barbour Publishing. Got this one through http://www.librarything.com/ 's Early Reviewer program. If it wasn't for that program, I never would have gotten the urge to start my review blog.

See? Now I have even more books to read, I need to get out of this slump! Not to mention I got two books from the library today (Mammoth book of paranormal romance, and Mammoth book of vampire romance). Oh, and the book for school? Sherlock Holmes. All in all, not a bad day!

Happy Reading, and happy Hump Day!
~Morning Glow

ETA: For anyone going "Where the heck is the review for Bad Moon Rising??" Well, I know I said I'd give one, but I just can't. It wouldn't be a fair, unbiased review. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon and all she does, and I always will. After finishing the book, I just gushed over it for days. Maybe when I've taken some time to get over it, I'll post the review. In short, Loved It! Five stars! And I definitely recommend the whole series (Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon) to anyone and everyone.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Woot! I'm glad the book arrived pretty speedily. :) And thanks for the kind words - glad you enjoy my little corner of the internets.

Danni said...

I have an award for you at my blog!

http://romanticharbor.blogspot.com/