Monday, September 14, 2009

BBAW!

Well, it's Book Blogger Appreciation Week!! I'm excited. Since I'm still so new to blogging in general, I decided not to participate in a big capacity. Mostly I'm just sitting back and watching the madness. And entering contests like crazy.

But this week is a great way to discover new blogs. I've already found several (just today!) that I will be following from now on. Next year I plan to participate a little more actively, maybe have some contests of my own, do more to celebrate. This year I can just watch and observe. I'm good at that. I'm close to finishing another book to review, so that should be up in the next few days, barring massive amounts of reading for school. So look for the review of "The Blue Enchantress" by M. L. Tyndall.

That said, happy reading everyone! And Happy BBAW!

No comments: